In 2008, I refused to hold my nose and vote for John McCain. I didn’t see the utter destruction to America that wrecking ball Barack Obama could do. Now I know that if Hillary wins today, it will be the end of America as we know it. There will be no chance to ever recover what we have lost. The shameful transformation of America will be locked in.
- All of Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders will remain.
- Obamacare will slowly be shifted into a socialist one-payer system, destroying America’s leadership in world-class health care.
- More regulations will be piled on top business, making the economy further groan under the weight. More spending will beget more taxation and borrowing. Been looking for a better job? A full-time job? Hoping to get better pay? [insert sound of Hillary’s cackle.]
- Hillary will likely appoint three or more US Supreme Court judges, shifting it into a left-wing Constitution-hating body that will look to international courts for its judgments.
- The Second Amendment will be restricted. The Fourth Amendment will continue to be neglected.
- The welfare state will be expanded. Illegal immigration will not be restrained, but rewarded. Terrorists will be imported under the guise of compassion.
- Our military will continue to disintegrate and our enemies will grow strong and push us around. We will cower before them. We will give in and humiliate ourselves. We will pay more ransoms and let our friends get taken over.
- And the Clinton years of scandal after scandal and the selling of the White House that occurred from 1992 to 2000 will look like child’s play during the next eight years. It will be utterly exhausting keeping up with their corruption and criminality.
America will be trashed. It will be over.
There will be no looking to finally elect a Republican that will “fix it” in 2020 or 2024. There will be nothing left to fix. The demolition of all we hold dear will be permanent.
So today, I’m voting for Donald Trump, because he is the only one that has any chance of beating Hillary Clinton. A vote for anyone else—or a lack of voting—is a full acceptance of the destruction of America as we know it.
There’s no guarantee that Trump would do the right thing on any of the issues above. At heart, I’m betting he’s as liberal as Hillary—but he’s made a lot of promises to people. Maybe he will keep some of them.
But one thing is for sure: it will be a whole lot easier to impeach Trump than it will be to impeach a Clinton. So a vote for Trump is a vote for a potential President Pence within a year or so.
For Congress, I’m recommending Trump voters go the opposite way. Unless your Senator or Congressman has been labeled an “extremist” by the GOP and the media, he has likely been part of the problem, part of the aiding and abetting Obama’s transformation of America. They do not deserve reelection.
In the Senate, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has destroyed any attempt to fight Obama. It’s no wonder that the Obamacare headquarters just happened to land in Kentucky, his home state. Do you think Mitch is going to try to do anything that takes that political plum away from his voters? Hell no. But reelecting a Republican Senate is just going to put him back at the head of the American giveaway.
What good has Kelly Ayotte or John McCain done? They’ve given the store away to Obama, too afraid to fight him on anything. Mark Kirk wouldn’t take a stand on anything remotely right-wing for fear it would make him unelectable, and he’s STILL unelectable. The list goes on: Richard Burr, Ron Johnson, Lisa Murkowski, Roy Blunt, Pat Toomey. What have they contributed to defeating Obama’s terrible agenda? Nothing. Even Tim Scott, originally elected as a Tea Party favorite, has gone establishment. His pet issue? Education. That is not the job of a US Senator.
When we gave the GOP the House, we were told they couldn’t get anything done unless we gave them the Senate. So we worked hard and gave them the Senate. Ever since, we’ve been chastised and mocked when asking why they can’t get anything done when they control Congress. We’ve been told that all of that means nothing if they don’t have the White House. We’ve been told that controlling the Senate doesn’t carry any weight.
So let’s abide all the lectures we’ve received. Let’s throw all the lazy ones out, the ones without cajones, which is about all of them, save the rabblerousers like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee and Rand Paul. It won’t matter if the Senate is controlled by Democrats if we control the White House, right? Because by the GOP argument, the Democrats won’t be able to do a single thing to stop whatever a GOP President wants. They will have to pass all his budgets without any reductions. They’ll have to pass all his nominees. They won’t fight his executive orders. They will be as impotent as the GOP Senate has been.
And if Hillary wins today, having a Democrat Senate will be far better for speeding the collapse of America, for turning us into a socialist paradise just as quick as possible–because the sooner we get there, the sooner the paradise will be revealed as a nightmare, and maybe then, Americans will wake up and clamor for the days when there was something called the American Dream.
Either way, using the GOP leadership’s logic, it’s no big deal if we lose the Senate. The White House holds all the power. We’ll get rid of all the dead weight. We’ll clear the slate for some new right-minded guys. And we won’t have some harrumphing potentate at its head trying to protect Obamacare so that he keeps its shiny corrupt headquarters in his state.